KSC Driving School
KSC Driving School provides personalised driving lessons in these suburbs and surrounding areas:
- Carlingford, Epping, Beecroft, Cheltenham, North Epping, Marsfield, Macquarie Park, North Ryde
- Castle Hill, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, Baulkham Hills, Pennant Hills.
- Oatlands, North Parramatta, Dundas Valley, Northmead, North Rocks
- West Ryde, Denistone West, Eastwood, Rydalmere
We offer flexible and friendly lessons and can pick up and drop off at different locations by prior arrangement.
Lessons that follow a "Structured Lesson Plan" count as "3 for 1" log book hours.
A maximum of 20 additional log book hours can be claimed (i.e.10 hours of instruction = 30 Log Book hours)
Your instructor has:
- Full RMS registration
- Certificate IV Driving Instructor qualification
- Keys2Drive Accreditation (* see note)
- Membership of the NSW Driver Trainers Association
- Over 25 years driving experience in Sydney
Lessons are in a 2020 KIA RIO Automatic. The car offers a very safe and pleasant environment in which to learn. The car has very low kilometres, a 5 star safety rating, light electric power steering and excellent roadholding.
Use the following Link or QR Code to check prices, availability and reviews:
Call or text Kevin on 0434 865 535 to check if additional times are available for lessons or to arrange a free Keys2Drive lesson*.
* Keys2Drive is an Australian Government funded program providing learner drivers and their parents/supervisors a free driving lesson with a Keys2Drive accredited professional driving instructor. Go to www.keys2drive.com.au to see a video of how the scheme works and to register for this free one-hour lesson. This free lesson is available only if the learner has a valid Australian learner licence, has never held a full licence before and the participating parent/supervisor has a valid full licence. You do NOT need to book any other lessons to receive this free Keys2Drive lesson.