KSC Driving School
- The instructor will wipe/spray all touch surfaces with anti-bacterial before each lesson and supply hand sanitiser.
- To protect everyone, each learner will be asked to confirm that they have not been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days and have not been advised to self-isolate in the last 14 days.
If you are feeling unwell and/or have a cough, fever, runny nose, shortness of breath or other symptoms of respiratory illness please call or text to reschedule the lesson.
KSC Driving School provides personalised driving lessons in these suburbs and surrounding areas:
- Carlingford, North Rocks, Epping, Beecroft, Marsfield, Macquarie Park
- Oatlands, North Parramatta, Northmead, Dundas Valley
- West Ryde, Eastwood, Ermington, Rydalmere
- Castle Hill, West Pennant Hills, Baulkham Hills, Cherrybrook, Pennant Hills.
We offer flexible and friendly lessons and can pick up and drop off at different locations by prior arrangement.
Lessons that follow a "Structured Lesson Plan" count as "3 for 1" log book hours.
A maximum of 20 additional log book hours can be claimed (i.e.10 hours of instruction = 30 Log Book hours)
Your instructor has:
- Full RMS registration
- Certificate IV Driving Instructor qualification
- Keys2Drive Accreditation (* see note)
- Membership of the NSW Driver Trainers Association
- Over 25 years driving experience in Sydney
Lessons are in a 2020 KIA RIO Automatic. The car offers a very safe and pleasant environment in which to learn. The car has very low kilometres, a 5 star safety rating, light electric power steering and excellent visibility.
Either call or text Kevin on 0434 865 535 for more information or to arrange a lesson. You can also use the message box in the contact section or email [email protected] if you have any questions.
* Keys2Drive is an Australian Government funded program providing learner drivers and their parents/supervisors a free driving lesson with a Keys2Drive accredited professional driving instructor. Go to www.keys2drive.com.au to see a video of how the scheme works and to register for this free one-hour lesson. This free lesson is available only if the learner has a valid Australian learner licence, has never held a full licence before and the participating parent/supervisor has a valid full licence. You do NOT need to book any other lessons to receive this free Keys2Drive lesson.